LICENSING AND AGREEMENTS
IP Licensing and Other IP Agreements
Licensing and Agreements Service
Whether you’re starting a new business, expanding an existing one, or exploiting the popularity of your concept or product, you have a right to monetize it. Our Intellectual Property Chicago law firm is frequently involved in creating licensing agreements for Intellectual Property that can ignite added revenue for you.
A licensing agreement is created between an IP rights owner (you as licensor) and another person or business that is authorized to use those rights (licensee) in exchange for remuneration (fee or ongoing royalty). There are many types of licensing agreements, but three primary ones include: 1) Patent Licensing Agreements; 2) Trademark Licensing Agreements; and 3) Copyright Licensing Agreements.
Technology Licensing Agreements
A well-drafted technology agreement crafted carefully by Spark IP Law will address the following important legal areas:
- Scope of the license
- Term and renewal
- Payments to you as licensor
- Insurance and indemnification
- Performance standards and quotas
- Quality control, assurance and protection
- Accounting, reports and audits
- Your obligations to preserve and protect Intellectual Property
- Training, support and technical assistance
Choose Spark IP Law to structure every detail of intelligent and meticulously prepared IP licensing agreements for your original innovations.
We are fierce protectors of your original idea and can help you protect it when you need to discuss anything related to your product or concept with another party outside your organization. It’s ideal to have your idea sealed tight so let us create a strong, yet not off-putting, NDA for you.
Spark IP Licensing & Agreement Capabilities
- Royalties and licensing agreements
- Patent or Technology licensing agreements
- Trademark licensing agreements
- Joint development agreements
- Employment agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Terms of Service & privacy policies
Get in Touch
For more information about the protection of your intellectual property and entry in the market, contact us soon.